Accounting, Tax and Internal Control
When you outsource your accounting department to Rcert, you can be assured that the accounting function will be fully compliant and timely as to our global background. Through our accounting services, we’ll provide you consultation ranging from global and local accounting standards. You can be rest assured that our thorough, highly personalized accounting service gives you ease of mind and releases you from the burden of having to worry about your accounting department, leaving you competently fit to source other business opportunities while we compute digits for you. Clients can have the option of monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly accounting services.
Taxation services is where Rcert provides compliance works and/or advisory services to our clients operating in diverse industries. Rcert provides awareness to our clients on many various income tax matters to ensure they adopt and comply with the latest tax development. Rcert will communicate and work closely with the client’s personnel throughout the year.
List of Accounting and Tax Services:
- Bookkeeping and full set of accounts
- Corporate taxation computation
- Back-log accounting
- Consolidation of accounts
- Cash flow statement
- Cash flow analysis
- Project accounting
- Liaising with auditors and tax authorities
- Various tax incentives e.g. Pioneer Status or Investment Tax Allowance for their business. Personal taxation computation
- Total departmental outsourcing for accounting and finance functions
Companies planning to implement internal control systems may need a trained outside professional to evaluate operations to determine if the appropriate controls are in place to ensure proper handling of resources and to protect the company from employee theft.
Rcert assess your internal control systems to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of your operating procedures. Then our consultants make recommendations that help your company become stronger and more profitable by correcting any inefficient or ineffective operating procedures they find. How Rcert can assist you ...
- Implement segregation of duties so that duties are divided, or segregated, among different people to reduce risk of error or inappropriate actions. No one person has control over all aspects of any financial transaction.
- Make sure transactions are authorized by a person delegated approval authority when the transactions are consistent with policy and funds are available.
- Ensure records are routinely reviewed and reconciled, by someone other than the preparer or transactor, to determine that transactions have been properly processed.
- Make certain that equipment, inventories, cash and other property are secured physically, counted periodically, and compared with item descriptions shown on control records.
- Provide employees with appropriate training and guidance to ensure they have the knowledge necessary to carry out their job duties, are provided with an appropriate level of direction and supervision, and are aware of the proper channels for reporting suspected improprieties.
- Document policies and procedures and making them accessible to employees. The documented policies and procedures provide day-to-day guidance to your staff and continuation of duties in the event of prolonged employee absences or turnover.
Review operations to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives and goals and whether the operations are being carried out as planned.